When initially registering, you will be required to pay the registration fee and the first week you plan to attend. PayPal is the system that we use for online payments. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can sign in as a guest and proceed with payment To reserve future weeks, you will need to choose the EFT (electronic funds transfer) option which means that your account will be drafted/charged on the
Summertime should be a wonderful time for kids. We’ve planned eight great weeks of camp for the guys and girls in your life that will make their vacation days the greatest days of the year. It’s a fun, safe place for kids. Here’s what we’ve planned!
There are eight weeks of day camp centered around the beautiful wooded campus of Shades Mountain Independent Church in Bluff Park, Alabama. Camp is from 9-4 each day, and we also have an early and late program (see details under the early/late show). The facilities are great, just right for an awesome time all summer long. You’ll love it here. We also have one week of Overnight Camp located at the YMCA Hargis Retreat in Chelsea.
It’s the people at camp who make those memories. Parents tell us our staff makes their kids feel loved and important. We work to help campers build good relationships with adults and other kids. Camp is like a big family whose members encourage and strengthen each other. We’ll do what it takes to make sure your child “fits in” and feels at home with the other campers.
Our camp is for campers entering grades K-8 and they enjoy learning a lot as they have a great time. They go home feeling that they’ve spent the day with good friends who really care about them as individuals as well as an important part of the group. It’s just the thing for kids enjoying their first camp experience, as well as for “seasoned pros” who have previously been to camp. We’re planning everything carefully to make each week great. We expect most weeks to fill up, so plan on selecting your weeks soon so you won’t be disappointed by a full camp.
Just wait until you see what we’ve planned for your kids. We’ll make sure your child has a safe and fun time each day at camp!
Once you register, we’ll send you a complete Camp Information Packet with all of the details you’ll need to know the week before camp begins. Also, look at the “important documents” section for the latest information. Camp is more than a vacation; it’s the best weeks of your summer! Parents tell us their kids can’t wait! Weeks fill up fast, so sign up today!
CAMP & LUNCH PRICES
- This is a one time fee.
A Week of Camp: $135 (or $40 per day).
- Holiday Camp (July 5-8) is only four days with no camp on Monday due to Independence Day. The cost for this week is $115.
- RED AND YELLO ACTIVITIES
- There is an additional activity fee of $15 for kids going into the 6th-8th grades. This covers extra weekly trips and activities designed just for campers in 6th-8th grade (girls travel on Tuesdays, boys travel on Thursdays). FIELD TRIP SCHEDULE: Week 1 Carnival Camp: Oak Mountain Lanes- bowling, Week 2 TV Camp- roller skating, Week 3 Build Camp- McWane Center and Mimis Sodas, Week 4 Studio Camp- Game Zone, Week 5 Holiday- Ice Skating
Early and Late Program: $18 for a week of Early or Late Care
- Passes are available for $18 and are good for any FIVE early or late shows. Early Show is from 7:15-8:45 and Late Show is from 4:15-5:45.
- If you do not have a passes Early or Late Show pass the cost is $5 per session, per child.
- For more info on the early/late program click HERE.
Overnight Camp: $265
- Overnight Camp is only for kids going into 3rd-8th grade.
- There is still Day Camp for kids K5-2nd grade.
Weekly Lunch Plans: $28 a week (or $6 per day).
- Lunch plans include an entree, side and drink. Lunch orders are placed each morning during the camper’s team meeting.
- Entrees are: Corn Dogs, Hamburgers, Pizza or Chicken Nuggets
- Sides include a bag of chips and choice of the following: Chocolate Pudding, Vanilla Pudding, Apple Sauce and Fruit Cup.
- The drinks that we offer at lunch time are Apple Juice, Grape Juice or Water Bottle.
- Snack plans include one food item and one drink each day.
- For campers who need a little more food for the day, we offer a double snack plan that includes two food items and two drinks. These can be purchased at breakfast (7:15-8:15) or at snack time. Campers may also eat their extra snack during late show, but the snack shop will not be open for purchasing during that time.
- You can also purchase a snack plan for an individual day. The cost is $1.50 a day for single snack and $2.50 a day for double snack.
- Food plans may be purchased online or at the camp front desk.