CAMP REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
When initially registering, you will be required to pay the registration fee and the first week you plan to attend. PayPal is the system that we use for online payments. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can sign in as a guest and proceed with payment.
Thursday before week you plan to attend. This allows you the option of paying weekly. In order to cancel your reservation, please log back into your account and cancel it by the Wednesday before the week you plan to cancel.
Summertime should be a wonderful time for kids. We’ve planned eight great weeks of camp for the guys and girls in your life that will make their vacation days the greatest days of the year. It’s a fun, safe place for kids. Here’s what we’ve planned!
There are eight weeks of day camp centered around the beautiful wooded campus of Shades Mountain Independent Church in Bluff Park, Alabama. The facilities are great, just right for an awesome time all summer long. You’ll love it here. We also have one week of Overnight Camp located at the YMCA Hargis Retreat in Chelsea.
It’s the people at camp who make those memories. Parents tell us our staff makes their kids feel loved and important. We work to help campers build good relationships with adults and other kids. Camp is like a big family whose members encourage and strengthen each other. We’ll do what it takes to make sure your child “fits in” and feels at home with the other campers.
Our campers enjoy learning a lot as they have a great time. They go home feeling that they’ve spent the day with good friends who really care about them as individuals as well as an important part of the group. It’s just the thing for kids enjoying their first camp experience, as well as for “seasoned pros” who have previously been to camp. We’re planning everything carefully to make each week great. We expect most weeks to fill up, so plan on selecting your weeks soon so you won’t be disappointed by a full camp.
Just wait until you see what we’ve planned for your kids. We’ll make sure your child has a safe and fun time each day at camp!
Once you register, we’ll send you a complete Camp Information Packet with all of the details you’ll need to know the week before camp begins, or look at the “important documents” section for the latest information. Camp is more than a vacation; it’s the best weeks of your summer! Parents tell us their kids can’t wait! Weeks fill up fast, so sign up today!
CAMP & LUNCH PRICES
- This is a one time fee.
A Week of Camp: $135 (or $40 per day).
- Holiday Camp (July 5-8) is only four days with no camp on Monday due to Independence Day. The cost for this week is $115.
Early and Late Program: $18 for a week of Early or Late Care
- Passes are available for $18 and are good for any FIVE early or late shows.
- If you do not have a passes Early or Late Show pass the cost is $5 per session, per child.
- For more info on the early/late program click HERE.
Overnight Camp: $265
- Overnight Camp is only for kids going into 3rd-8th grade.
- There is still Day Camp for kids K5-2nd grade.
Weekly Lunch Plans: $28 a week (or $6 per day).
- Lunch plans include an entree, side and drink.
- Entrees are: Corn Dogs, Hamburgers, Pizza (from Marcos) or Chicken Nuggets
- Sides include a bag of chips and choice of the following: Chocolate Pudding, Vanilla Pudding, Apple Sauce and Fruit Cup.
- The drinks that we offer at lunch time are Apple Juice, Grape Juice and Water Bottle.
- Snack plans include one food item and one drink each day.
- For campers who need a little more food we offer a double snack plan that includes two food items and two drinks.